Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Physical Form ||Powder |
|Packaging Type||Tin Box/ Bucket |
|Packaging size||1 Kg |
Free flow, high strength, non-shrink, cementitious precision grout.Addage Grout GP2
is employed for exactitude grouting wherever it's essential to face up to static and dynamic hundreds. Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines, compressors, boiler feed pumps etc., It may also be used for anchoring a large vary of fixings. These embrace masts, anchor bolts, and fence posts.Advantages
Evaporated enlargement system compensates for shrinkage and settlement within the plastic stat.
Addage Grout GP2
- No bronze iron content to cause staining
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength while not the employment of chlorides
- High final strength make sure the sturdiness of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing space
is provided as an ability to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled quantity of unpolluted water produces a free-flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.Addage Grout GP2
may be a mix of hydraulic cement, hierarchic fillers and chemical additives that impart controlled enlargement within the plastic state while minimising water demand. The low tide demand ensures high early strength. The hierarchic fillers square measure designed to help uniform compounding and turn out a homogenous Grout.
Associate in Nursing toughened technical consultatory team is accessible to convey technical service for the asking.
- Main Raw Material: composite material, Cement based
- Appearance: Grey powderBleeding: no
- Type: Grouting material
- Density: 1.8t/m3